2007年8月31日星期五

Time for some update~Code Geass


Haven't updated for a VERY VERY LONG WHILE......._TO
is another fan art again.....(I think this blog already change to a fan art blog, or should I made another blog for fan art and one for my own stuff??)

My Favourite Anime in 2007~
Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion~
the main Character: Lelouch

right now I am in Hong Kong~
GOD DAMN HOT~
ROOM is limited~
and the comptuer is very SLOW~~~
(well~ the first week in HK, i have a very FUN experince in Mong kok~
Hong Kong culture BABY~)

I miss my Canada computer alot....
(i guess i should buy a laptop or Tablet PC or something FASTER!!!pQ[]Qq)

start to find jobs in Japan~
the cycle of Sending stuff>Sing K>Send Stuff>MSN with friend>Send Stuff ~
i feel i have written so many Japanese Resume...
and i have no idea am i write it in a right way or not..._TO
but AT LEAST~
I got a reply from Production I.G.!(Ya the Ghost in the Shell one~)

but................................

I fail............_TO

at least i know~
the stuff i send they received it~
(since i always wonder do they get it or not.....)

i don't want to use plan B to go to Japan.../Q[]Q/
if i have a choice~_TO

Good Luck Everybody~
Be Happy~

At least put some stuff here each month~
(that's my goal for this blog~XD)

沒有留言: