2007年11月2日星期五

Let's start some work~


Trying the style of "It's a Wonderful World"~
from Square-Enix NDS Game~
i really think this kind of style is so MUSIC like~

this character is actually a character which i have developed long time ago....
is a story about Rock and Love~


the people who know J-Rock alot~
for sure know who is this character reference from....


i really like this Guitarist~
he is a legend~XD

during this last few months....
I am keep failing and failing and failing for the job searching in Japan.....
(Xebec is the most coolest one~
he send me back the WHOLE THING~ even the resume...._TO)

so I used the same portfolio for Xebec and send it to Square again~XD
(well~ they said they are using never give up system~
I won't~ and I don't want to give up the dream of working in SQUARE~XD)



I will went to Japan again at the end of Nov.
for a short Japanese course~

at have another try again for the job searching~
while the person is in Japan.

maybe at last i need to go for plan B or plan D............_TO

沒有留言: