2007年12月25日星期二

LUNA SEA最高!!!This the BEST X'mas Present I get so far in my life!!!!!!!


X'mas EVE Dec. 24, 2007!
LUNA SEA GOD BLESS YOU~ONE NIGHT DEJAVU~
LUNA SEA最高!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!p@「」@q
This is the BEST X'mas Present so far in my LIFE!!
I will have a detail report of this LEGENDARY NIGHT!
Here is the Song lists of LUNA SEA GOD BLESS YOU~ONE NIGHT DEJAVU~
Dec. 24, 2007 LUNA SEA GOD BLESS YOU~ONE NIGHT DEJAVU~ SONG LIST:
1. Loveless
2. Dejavu
MC1
3. Jesus
4. SLAVE
5. End of Sorrow
6. True Blue
MC2
7. Face To Face
8. Gravity
9. Ra-Se-N
10. Providence
11. MOON
真矢 Drums Solo.
J Solo
12. FATE
MC3
13. BREATHE
MC4
14. STORM
15. DESIRE
16. TIME IS DEAD
17. ROSIER
18. TONIGHT
Fan's 聖詩
EN1
19. I For You
MC5
20. [Cover Song] White Christmas
21. IN MY DREAM (WITH SHIVER)
22. BELIEVE
EN2
23. MOTHER
EN3
MC6 (Members Introduce)
24. PRECIOUS...
25. WISH
END OF NIGHT
LUNA SEA最高!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!p@「」@q
Ryuichi, Sugizo, Inoran, J, 真矢 万歳!!!!!\@[]@/

1 則留言:

Chanp 說...

wow!!! luna sea performs again!??!
wow!!

even when sugizo is with SKIN they still come together as LUNA SEA to perform still eh. I can see why this is ur best christmas present so far..damn i wish i can see this concert too! lol