2007年6月28日星期四

Heaven Or Hell & Les Demo Reel

Heaven OR Hell


Demo Reel


YEAH!!!!!
I FINALLY FINISHED MY FILM!!!\@[]@/
(after 2 months of the end of school...._TO)

Didn't post for SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG...
because i was focus of working THESE things...........
the process of endless Working> Stopping> Working cycle....

AT LAST!
I FINALLY FINISHED THE WHOLE DAMN THINGS!XD
Thanks for the ORIGINAL THEME SONG from Aaron.
Thanks for the colour support from Peter!XD

Thanks for all the help from all kinds of people during this year...m(_ _)m
Thanks You very much~

Here is my film and my demo Reel!!!
HAVE FUN!XD

RIGHT NOW!
I can enjoy the S.K.I.N. Concert in LA!
to see the GOD!
YOSHIKI!!!!! SUGIZO!!!!!!!

HAVE FUN EVERYBODY!XD

1 則留言:

Unknown 說...

WO HO LES... I"m so proud of YOU... realy not many ppl can hang on and finish up the whole thing.... ANd now is time to relax before we all hit the PAY... KAKAKA!! have fun in LA with peter!