2007年7月5日星期四

S.K.I.N!S.K.I.N!S.K.I.N!


Trying some Benjamin style~@W@ /
The S.K.I.N Concert live report:
just back from LA for 2 days.
In June 29, 2007. around 5:30 pm~ In Long Beach Convention Center
I have wait for almost 5+ hrs to see the GOD~~~
Originally the corcent suppose to start at 3:30pm but for some unknown reason~
they won't let the audiences in before 5:00 pm~
There is a big white cloth cover the stage. On both side there is a huge screen showing the logo of S.K.I.N.
Around 5:30pm the light was finally turn off~
the huge white cloth was down and smoke covering the own stage.
Then the theme song(music?) from the promotion video have shown on the screen (the one shown on the net which the eyes of the 4 members one~)~
Following the music~
the name of each members show up on the screen.
start from Miyavi. People start screaming and yelling the name of the member~
then is Sugizo, I scream like crazy when I saw Sugizo name is on the screen (Luna Sea fans...)
then is Gackt. and at last show the name of the person haven't REALLY stand on the stage...
the Main GUY! YOSHIKI~~~~~ (of course people screaming like crazy again~)
The whole center become dark for a second. Then we can hear the sound of the drum start~
and at last the voice of Gackt! Finally the SHOW HAS BEGUN!
This is very emotional~~
Can't believe after 10 YEARS had passed~
I can still have a chance to hear and watch the GOD Yoshiki performancing his drum again~
YOSHIKI~~~~/Q[]Q/
I am sitting on the left side of stage, personally if i want, i really want to see on the right side...
since Sugizo is ALWAYS on the right side..._TO
All the people in the center keep Screaming and yelling the name of each members~~
Everybody already got crazy (include myself...._TO)
that's why...............
I think nobody know what they are singing................................................
first because this is the first time they perform on the stage~
second nobody know what song they are going to sing....
I just know Gackt have sing a full English song at the beginning~
and 2 Japanese songs later~
the only lyric i remember in the whole corcent is "GET BACK! FXXKING *$%#$%*&"~
(this part is sung by Miyavi and Sugizo.)
I saw Gackt is using a Mic stand which look like the Mic stand he used when he performance Redemption in his PV and live. (or is the same mic stand?)
After 3 ROCK Songs(?) have been perform~
people start to relax a bit~(even though people still screaming like crazy...-_-)
After playing a crazing drum beat by Yoshiki. He slowly stand up and walked to the right side of the stage (the audience view of right which mean on the stage Yoshiki left). There is a transparent KAWAII piano on the stage. (the one which he always used for live~~ p@[]@q)
A Spot light was focus on Yoshiki and he start performing piano solo~
Sweet Melody as always~~~
after Yoshiki finish performing the piano, audiences can still hear the sound of piano!?
then another spot light show up on the left side of the stage.
Gackt is also playing piano on the other side with a blakc piano!
Then people start screamming and yelling Gackt names~
At this moment~
I was TOTALLY FOCUSING on the RIGHT SIDE of the stage~
I was thinking, If Yoshiki was playing piano then Gackt is also playing piano after it~
is that mean Sugizo always will show off his another instrutment skill other then Guitar!pO[]Oq
I was searching where Sugizo is~~
At that time, the right side of the stage is dark.
I can still find where Sugizo is from the reflection of the light.
Sugizo was back to the audience, taking a zip of water.
then a staff show up on the end of stage, handing "SOMETHING" to Sugizo~
If anybody is a fans of Luna Sea, you guys will know other then Guitar~
Sugizo also is extremly good at another instrument~
at that moment i was talking to myself~ (and my friend) that~
"is coming!is coming!is coming!is coming!is coming!is coming!"
Sugizo hold on the THINGS which the staff hand out to him.
he starts to do the POSE when he uses this instrument~
The POSE! the things hold it on his LEFT HAND! and the Reflection light of the BOW holding on his RIGHT HAND!
When Sugizo start playing his first note of the song~
I already screaming out "SUGIZO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"
(like a crazy fan girl.....-_-)
SUGIZO IS PLAYING HIS VIOLIN!pQ[]Qq
cannot believe i can still have a chance to see him performing violin in LIVE after the Final Act of Luna Sea!!pQ[]Qq
SUGIZO!!!!!!!/Q[]Q/
Then Sugizo start Violin solo~
This is the most craziest moment for me in the whole concert~
Later the screen on the stage separated into four~
start from the right Miyavi is playing the tradional Japanese instrument, the Gackt and Yoshiki playing piano and Sugizo playing Violin~
They all performing in the same time.
This was the CLIMAX part for the whole corcent.
After four of them finish the second instrument performance.
Then is back the ROCK MUSIC again!
Gackt start to introduce the members of the band in English~
(his english is way better than i thought!XD)
Start from the first Guitar.
As i remember Gackt has said the follow:
"From Guitar! He is like my brohter~ and he has a very unique guitar skill~~ Miyavi!!!"
then Miyavi stand his Guitar solo~
then Gackt introduce the Bass~
I was always wondering who that Miyavi look Bass was?
at last who they found as the bass of the CRAZY BAND???
then Gackt said:
"You guys know him alot! and he is always a member of my band~ from BASS~~~
JU- KEN!!!"
WHAT??? JU- KEN????????
I know who he is~ i am not saying that he is bad....
but why is Ju- Ken????
I thought Yoshiki will find somebody more crazier~
like J(from Luna Sea, he is Soloing right now must have time to do it~) or Jiro (from Glay) or even Tetsu?? (from L' Arc Ciel)
I was thinking they will find somebody more CRAZY!!pQ[]Qq
then Gackt introduce another Guitar~
"2 years ago~~ I HATE him a lot~ but right now he is my BEST FRIEND! from Guitar~
SUGIZO!!!"

is Gackt being honest?XD
is it really only one meal can make a HATE relationship into best friend?XD
we should thanks Yoshiki about this~XDDDD
after the Guitar solo of Sugizo~
then Gackt introduce the KEY MAN of the band~
the Drum Yoshiki!!
I don't remember how Gackt introduce~
but Yoshiki HIGH SPEED DRUM SOLO!
IT IS STILL THERE! PEOPLE!
NOTHING BEEN CHANGED!!
IT IS STILL AS COOL AS 10 years BEFORE!!
I am glad I can still see it one more time~
Yoshiki perform his drum again!!pQ[]Qq
At last Gackt introduce himself as the vocal of S.K.I.N~
and Screamming to the fans that~
THEY ARE~~ S.K.I.N!!
then the perform the GET BACK song again~
Once again the audiences got crazy~~
keep yelling and screamming~~
At the end of the performance~
Yoshiki break his drum set!
Sugizo and Miyavi break his guitar (i am not very sure did Miyavi break his or not~)
Yoshiki start throwing away his drum sticks~
then the member start to leave the stage "separently"~

the final person who leave the stage is Sugizo~
at last he throw the neck of the guitar to the audiecne~
and leave the stage~
then i start to ask for Encore and screamming the name of S.K.I.N~
but...................................
PEOPLE START LEAVING?????
WHAT??
HEY?? PEOPLE WHAT ARE U GUYS DOING???
Where is the WAVE at the beginning?????
I thought you guys is looking forward to this concert?????
WHY LEAVE SO EARLY???
They just leave SEPARETLY??
They didn't thanks the Audience????
they must have a encore!!!
HEY!! DON'T GO PEOPLE!!!
I am very disappointed about the audience in LA~
I strongly believe in the whole center~
almost 60% of the audience don't know who they are?
and how crazy this Live is~
why i think this way is~
the old man stand in front of me during the concert~
I honestly don't think he knows what he is look at and luckly get the Floor ticket!
other then he is just as TALL as a POLE~
i don't even think he enjoy the concert at all!! (because he just follow everybody standing, but didn't do anything........_TO)
also i have saw a lot of under 10 years old kid inside~
for sure they don't know who they are~
GOD!!
If the ticket give to the REAL J-Rock fans~
It will be way better!
I strongly believe the only crazy fans is only the first A,B,C section and half of the E,D,F section~
but overall~~
This Concert is JUST TOO GREAT!
To see the GOD~
I believe the Live they perform in Nov. in Japan will be way better~
and i totally looking forward to there Album~
but i guess..................
this will be 1 year later....
because the producer is Yoshiki.................................

沒有留言: